The creative seed for the launch event was built around existing brand imagery of the Mediterranean architecture and lifestyle. This aesthetic was used throughout the set design and content for the show to tie the brand into the event at the stunning Claridge’s Hotel.
“It was vital that what we created had a consistency of style throughout in order to give a sense of flow to the show”, says Johnny Palmer, the Project Director “We also wanted to create something that would look fantastic on camera”.
The SXS team provided a complete production service for the event including:
- Venue finding and management
- Creative concept development, visualisation, CAD and scale model construction
- Set design and construction at the SXS set build workshop including scenic painting
- Full AV including LED wall, lighting, audio, staging, special effects and construction from in-house resources
- A custom designed opening video wall
- Content creation including custom film production and motion graphics
- Product photography
- Post-event video edits
- Management of the press junket
- Provision of cinema grade cameras and lighting throughout the event and press junket
“With a lead time of only a few weeks this project really tested our ability to mobilise complete, high-end productions in a short period” Palmer goes on to say, “Luckily, our company is perfectly structured for these challenges, and because we cover every aspect of design and production from concept development to onsite work we can respond quickly, cost effectively and to a high standard.”